Data powers your customer experience. But most organizations struggle with data challenges that impact the business. For example, a sales person encounters many barriers to selling—customer data in multiple formats and places, hard to find insights for upselling and cross-selling, mapping opportunities to accounts accurately and more. You need intelligent hybrid data management for exceptional customer experience across channels.
Join us to hear how you can Fuel Customer Engagement with Intelligent Hybrid Data Management. Learn how the industry’s first data hub reference architecture for customer engagement can simplify and automate the delivery of trusted, complete, contextual, and relevant data at any speed—across multi-cloud and on-premises environments, at scale.
Learn how this modular, microservices architecture, fueled by the CLAIRE™ engine, our metadata-driven AI and machine learning technology, powers data sharing and reuse, simplifies integration and improves data governance with enterprise-class capabilities: data cataloging, data integration, application integration, master data management, application data management, data quality, and data privacy.
Hear from customers and product leaders about critical capabilities that power the data hub reference architecture:
- Data Catalog: Discover, understand, and consume highly relevant and trusted data for advanced analytics with AI-powered data catalog capabilities
- Cloud Integration/iPaaS: Harmonize siloed data for an easy exchange of data across multi-cloud applications and all integration patterns
- Master Data Management: Create an intelligent, complete, 360 view of customer, product, supplier, and reference data for improved business outcomes and competitive advantage
- Big Data Management: Ingest, prepare, catalog, master, govern, and protect big data to deliver new insights accurately and consistently
- Data Privacy: Enable privacy by design principles to intelligently discover sensitive information, identify who it belongs to, determine how it moves through the organization, and access its protection status for ethical data processing
- The keynote: Amit Walia, President of Products and Strategic Ecosystems at Informatica, highlights the industry’s first data hub reference architecture for customer engagement
- A product track of interest: Select from Data Catalog, Cloud Integration/iPaaS, Master Data Management, Big Data Management, and Data Privacy. Or attend all five if you choose. At each track you can access the following:
- Deep dives: Informatica product leaders will show you the key features and benefits of our latest capabilities.
- Customer interviews: Discover how our customers are leading data-driven digital transformation.