Informatica Summer 2018 Launch Event Giveaway
1. No Purchase Necessary. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY MONEY IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GIVEAWAY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Sponsor. Sponsor of this promotion is Informatica LLC, 2100 Seaport Blvd., Redwood City, CA 94063.
3. To Enter: To be eligible for a potential prize, participants must: (i) be a registered participant of Transform Customer Experience with Intelligent Hybrid Data Management in North America and EMEA (the “Event”); (ii) complete an entry form for the Informatica Summer 2018 Launch Event Giveaway, available in advance at now.informatica.com/transform-customer-experience-virtual-launch-sept2018.html or at the time or Event Registration; (iii) have completed Event registration prior to the start of the Event on September 6, 2018 at 9:00 am PT (“Event Commencement”); (iv) provide a valid email address and phone number for notification (v) meet all other conditions set forth in these terms and conditions. Only one entry per person allowed.
4. Promotion Period. This promotion begins at August 15, 2018 and ends at the Event Commencement (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s systems are the official time-keeping devices. All registrations must be submitted during the Promotion Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received during the Promotion Period.
5. Eligibility. In order to be eligible, participants must be at least the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence and must be a registered participant of the Event. Participating partners and speakers for the Event, Informatica and/or INXPO employees, contractors, and their family members are not qualified to enter or win the sweepstakes. Participation is limited to individuals who would not violate their employer’s policies by entering the promotion or by receiving the prize. By entering the promotion, participant represents that he or she is complying with his or her employer’s policies. Participation is also limited to individuals who are allowed to enter the promotion and receive the prize under the laws of the United States and under the laws of the jurisdiction in which the individual resides. Sponsor reserves the right to amend or close this promotion at any time.
6. Prize. The prize for the giveaway will be 35 e-gift certificates ranging from $20-$100 (United States Dollars): 3 - $100 e-gift certificates; 2 - $50 e-gift certificates; 30 - $20 e-gift certificates given to 35 winners for a total of $1000 in giveaways. The e-gift certificates will be distributed based on the order of winners drawn starting with the highest value e-gift certificate. No substitution, assignment or transfer of the prize by winner is permitted, except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions. Sponsor may substitute a prize with another of comparable value. Only one prize per eligible participant.
7. Determining Winner. There will be 35 winners selected by random drawing. Sponsor will draw for winners by September 30, 2018. The winner will be notified via email within 3 months of drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure of any winner to receive notification for any reason. Should a winner’s email address and phone number both fail after two attempts, Sponsor will disqualify that winner from that drawing and select a new one.
8. Conditions of Participation. By participating, participant agrees to abide by these terms and conditions and any decision Sponsor makes regarding this promotion (including awarding of any prize), which Sponsor shall make in its sole discretion.
9. Disqualification and Termination. Participants found engaging in any of the following activities may be disqualified and ineligible for any prize: (i) tampering with, disrupting, or attempting to disrupt, or any unauthorized use, misuse or abuse of any aspect of an entry; (ii) violating any applicable law; (iii) allowing any unauthorized person to use participant’s email address or other account related to an entry; (iv) attempting to perpetuate fraud on the promotion through false identification or email addresses, false registration, false impersonation or any other means; (v) failing to provide complete and accurate information required for payment of the prize and/or tax reporting purposes; or (vi) for any other breach of these terms and conditions. Termination for any of these reasons may also subject participant to civil and criminal penalties and may result in legal action. Sponsor may invalidate participation in an entry if the participant does not meet eligibility requirements.
10. Disclaimer, Release and Limit of Liability. SPONSOR AND SPONSOR’S AGENTS AND CONTRACTORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION OR RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY PARTICIPANTS, PRINTING ERRORS OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE PROMOTION; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE PROMOTION; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE PROMOTION; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. No more than 35 prizes will be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, amend or suspend the promotion at any time, with or without prior notice, including if the promotion encounters any unexpected problems.
12. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES. THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE PROMOTION ARE GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA AND THE UNITED STATES AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL BE IN THE COUNTY OF SAN MATEO COUNTY, CALIFORNIA. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN CALIFORNIA. ANY SUCH CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM WILL BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND WILL NOT BE CONSOLIDATED IN ANY ARBITRATION WITH ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY OF ANY OTHER PARTY. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE COUNTY OF SAN MATEO, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.
13. Winners List. Prior to December 31, 2018, individuals may request the name of the promotion winners by submitting a self-addressed stamped envelope to Informatica LLC, Transform Customer Experience with Intelligent Hybrid Data Management: Summer Launch Winners List Request, 2100 Seaport Blvd., Redwood City, CA 94063. Vermont residents may omit postage.