Unveiling 5 New Product Innovations
Join Informatica to hear how you can Fuel Your Business with AI-Powered Intelligent Data launch is on demand. Learn how AI-driven automation with enterprise-wide collaboration across business and IT delivers the right combination to help you unleash the power of intelligent data at scale - across a multi-cloud and on-premises environment.
With 5 new product innovations across the Informatica Intelligent Data Platform, you’ll get a first look at these new comprehensive offerings along with deep dive demos:
- Big Data Management: Innovative, modern data preparation solution combines enterprise-class data discovery, data quality, and data masking for increased productivity, collaboration and governance
- Master Data Management: AI-powered customer 360 solution synthesizes customer data, identifies relationships, and delivers business insights intelligently and at scale for relevant and contextual customer engagement
- Data Governance & Privacy: Intelligent automation for data governance with AI-powered data quality rules generation, intelligent data discovery, and an easy to use experience to fuel strategic business initiatives and support regulatory compliance
- Enterprise Data Catalog: Subject matter expertise and social curation, powered by AI, fuels a collaborative experience for data discovery, cataloging, and management, including scoring, open metadata APIs, change notification, ratings, and reviews
- Cloud and Hybrid Data Management: Next generation iPaaS solution delivers new patterns for data quality and master data management- built with a modern user interface and based on a microservices architecture
As a thank you for registering, we’ll send you “AI/ML-Powered Data Management Enables Digital Transformation,” an EMA Infobrief to help supercharge your data-driven digital transformation. It’s full of insights into how you can leverage AI and ML so that everyone in your organization can have fast and secure access to trusted data.
- The keynote: Amit Walia, President, Products & Marketing at Informatica, unveils 5 AI-driven new product innovations.
- A product track of interest: Select from Big Data Management, Cloud and Hybrid Data Management, Enterprise Data Catalog, Data Governance and Privacy, and Master Data Management. Or attend all five if you choose. At each track you can access the following:
- Deep dives: Informatica product leaders will show you the new features and benefits of our latest innovations.
- Customer interviews: Discover how our customers are leading data-driven digital transformation.