AVAILABLE ON DEMAND
Already Registered? Click here
Digital transformation has made data one of your most strategic assets. How you manage and use it determines whether you become an industry disruptor or get left behind. But in a multi-cloud, hybrid world, your data needs to do more. Deliver actionable insights from analytics, drive more efficiency in your processes, and operate at enterprise scale – is your data ready?
Join our Spring 2021 virtual launch event for the Next Wave of Digital Transformation as we introduce the industry’s first Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC). You’ll learn about an IDMC that is cloud-native at scale, AI-native at scale, multi-cloud and multi-hybrid, low-code/no-code, and built with security and trust as design principles across five intelligent, automated journeys.
- Data Warehouse and Lake: Are you getting the most from your data warehouse or lake? Accelerate time to value with flexible, comprehensive and elastic consumption-based pricing. Reduce costs and achieve enterprise scale with elastic SPARK-based processing on NVIDIA GPUs and advanced pushdown optimization on Snowflake and Databricks. Increase ROI and enhance productivity with intelligent, automated enhancements to auto-scaling, schema drift, dynamic mapping, and data masking.
- Application Modernization: Are AI and automation helping you modernize your new cloud applications? Accelerate time to value with end-to-end API lineage and single-click activation of API providers, reduce costs with automated privacy identification and blocking in API gateway, and increase ROI and productivity with API gateway for developers and citizens to monitor API usage, find errors, and throttle access.
- Data Governance, Privacy & Catalog: Are governance and privacy enabling your digital transformation and accelerating your journey to the cloud? Empower self-service with enhanced search, data discovery, and collaboration; reduce cost and improve productivity with automated detailed lineage, catalog onboarding and workflows; and drive enhanced performance and scale and simpler operations for enterprise data cataloging across cloud and on-premises.
- Business 360: Is your data helping you improve customer engagement with simplicity, productivity, and scale? Informatica Master Data Management and 360 solutions, delivered on the Intelligent Data Management Cloud, simplifies modeling and configuration, improves data analysis productivity, and increases scalability with next generation AI-powered matching for a more complete and trusted view of your most critical data assets.
- CLAIRE & AI: Is your data management fully automated for enterprise scale? Accelerate your digital transformation with improved accuracy of NLP translation of data quality univariate rules, ML-based identity resolution for duplicate detection within Customer 360, and data flow analytics to classify similar mappings (e.g., PowerCenter ETL jobs) within Enterprise Data Catalog, plus enhanced data similarity detection to scale for large cloud data lakes.
- New Features and Demos: Experience the latest innovations as Informatica experts demonstrate new features and capabilities across Data Warehouse and Lakes; Application Modernization; Data Governance & Privacy; Business 360; and Informatica CLAIRE.
- Live chat: Informatica experts will answer all your questions live.