- Is the quality of the data optimal (cleansed, accurate, consistent)?
- Is the data migration automated?
- Are the data dependencies known?
In view of increasingly complex system landscapes, the difficulty of identifying and mapping the dependencies of ERP systems and the surrounding software landscape, and also the high demands that SAP S/4HANA places on master data, the challenges of SAP modernisation are manifold. Many companies are running out of time during the changeover.
But how can the risks of SAP modernisation be reduced? Together with our partner Parsionate, we will demonstrate how a central, unified Master Data Management solution not only optimizes and smoothes the migration process, but also reduces time and costs and ensures high data quality and scalability in the long term.
You can expect the following topics:
- SAP modernization scenarios
- Efficient data management - before, during and after migration
- 10-step plan for modernization
- Demonstration of the Informatica Data Management Platform
- Practical experiences
- Interactive discussion and exchange of experiences
"Well organized event by Informatica with interesting speakers and good opportunity to share experience with other Informatica users."
Addie Dijkstra, Information Architect at NXP Semiconductor
Have a look at our new videos to learn more about the essential planning points and pitfalls you need to know before you get started with your ERP Modernisation.
Have we piqued your interest? Then register now for our next event:
Afterwards, we will round off the event with a joint lunch.
We look forward to exchanging ideas with you!