Join Informatica as we Transform Customer Experience with Intelligent Hybrid Data Management. Watch the on-demand virtual launch event to learn how to create superior customer engagement across your business with an intelligent, comprehensive, and secure approach to hybrid data management.
Built on metadata-driven artificial intelligence, our newest innovations deliver enhanced collaboration, ease-of-use, and data protection across multi-cloud, hybrid, and on-premises environments.
You’ll get in-depth details, demos, and a first look at these new offerings:
- Master Data Management: Build a comprehensive view of trusted, contextual, and relevant data that’s easy for business users and data stewards to trust, manage, curate and consume.
- Intelligent Cloud Services: Industry’s leading next-generation Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) delivers an intelligent, secure, microservices-based solution with improved ease of use, enhanced collaboration, global infrastructure, and a unified experience.
- Data Privacy and Protection: Discover and protect sensitive data and comply with data-centric regulations, such as GDPR, with new capabilities that enhance your ability to link subject identities to sensitive data.
- The keynote: Amit Walia, President of Products and Strategic Ecosystems at Informatica, unveils new innovations to transform customer experience with business-critical data management.
- A product track of interest: Select from Master Data Management, Intelligent Cloud Services (iPaaS), or Data Privacy and Protection. Or attend all three if you choose. At each track you can access the following:
- Deep dives: Informatica product leaders will show you the new features and benefits of our latest innovations.
- Customer interviews: Discover how our customers are leading data-driven digital transformation.
Register today to get exclusive access to “The Data Strategy Playbook,” our guide for data leaders who recognize the importance of having a data strategy and want to drive change at their organizations. It’s full of practical advice as well as valuable insights from CIOs and other data experts that will help you in your data-driven digital transformation.