Join an instructor-led, virtual hands-on lab to learn how to get started with Informatica for Snowflake.
See how to use Informatica’s cloud-native data management capabilities to load and process large amounts of data into Snowflake.
With Informatica’s Intelligent Data Management Cloud for the Snowflake Data Cloud, you can:
- Ingest, synchronize, integrate, and catalog multi-cloud and on premises data, and provide clean, secure, and governed data that is fit for use.
- Minimize cost, reduce manual efforts, accelerate deployment, and migrate data at scale.
- Seamlessly share and monetize trusted, relevant data with internal and external data consumers.
Who should attend?
Data engineers, BI or data analysts, ETL developers, data warehouse developers, data architects, data and information architects and anyone interested in cloud data warehouses and analytics.
What will you learn?
- How to gain insight with the Snowflake Data Cloud and Informatica’s Intelligent Data Management Cloud.
- How to accelerate your migration to Snowflake and how to rapidly implement modern analytics with cloud data warehousing patterns on Snowflake.
You'll also learn about recently launched features that are optimized and seamlessly integrated with Snowflake Data Cloud.
Learn more about how we work with Snowflake at www.informatica.com/snowflake