The pace of change is accelerating. How do you seize the opportunity to modernize in the cloud for a more resilient, agile, and responsive digital business? Only intelligent, automated, cloud-native data management can deliver the simplicity, productivity, and scale you need to succeed.
Join our Winter 2021 virtual launch event to Gain Simplicity, Productivity & Scale with AI-Powered Cloud Data Management. You’ll learn about the latest industry-leading product innovations through deep dives, demos, and access to our product experts across five intelligent, automated journeys:
- Data Warehouse and Data Lake Modernization: Simplify data management with advanced serverless capabilities, democratize and automate productivity for all users, and achieve unprecedented elastic scale for your data management pipelines – so you can accelerate your path to cloud-native analytics.
- Application Modernization and Enterprise iPaaS: Now you can modernize your apps faster and simplify integration. With intelligence and automation, you will fuel pervasive collaboration, maximize productivity and ROI from application investments, and accelerate business interoperability at scale.
- Data Governance & Privacy:Gain expanded data asset value and risk insight intelligence to democratize trusted data, unleash revenue creation, and migrate to the cloud with confidence, applying enhanced capabilities for data discovery, lineage, and privacy.
- Business 360 and MDM: Transform customer experience, financial data management, and application modernization with the industry’s first enterprise-scale, cloud-native 360 SaaS solutions that are radically faster to implement and manage– so you can take action based on a trusted, single view.
- Platform, AI & Data Cataloging: Accelerate data-driven business transformation and cloud analytics modernization with new Data Flow Analytics, more advanced scanners, and a metadata-driven Intelligent Data Fabric powered by enterprise-scale, AI-powered active metadata management.
- New Features and Demos: Experience the latest innovations as Informatica experts demonstrate new features and capabilities across Data Warehouse and Data Lakes, Data Governance and Privacy, Business 360, Application Modernization and Enterprise iPaaS, and Data Cataloging and AI.
- Live chat: Informatica experts will answer all your questions live.