Join Our Spring Launch Virtual Summit
Data-driven businesses can’t afford to stitch together hand-coded point solutions to meet today’s data challenges. You need intelligent data management solutions that consistently raise the bar, delivering industry-leading innovation, metadata management, and AI-powered automation that help you achieve your objectives faster.
Join us to Innovate, Govern, and Engage With an Intelligent Data Platform. With deep dives, demos, and access to our product experts, you’ll learn about the latest industry-leading product innovations across five AI-powered journeys:
- Cloud Data Warehouse and Data Lake: Automate enterprise data management with massively scalable high-performance serverless capabilities; handle new data sources and numerous targets across cloud ecosystems; ingest data from databases, files, and streaming sources; and enable real-time analytics and self-service.
- Enterprise iPaaS: Go beyond basic iPaaS with more automation and intelligence than ever: API management, data quality, more Cloud Data Integration Elastic transforms, true CI/CD and GitHub team level integration, and more cloud-native capabilities for analytics and cloud data warehousing initiatives.
- Master Data Management: Fuel your business with the industry’s most intelligent, flexible, and powerful multidomain MDM, including advanced capabilities such as a graph engine, AI/ML-powered match tuning, auto file import, and the ability to contextually match and link all customer data into unique profiles for every business user.
- Data Governance & Privacy: Empower broad data use across the enterprise with a fully governed and automated data marketplace built on an intelligent foundation of market-leading data quality, data privacy and metadata management capabilities.
- Platform, AI, and Data Cataloging: Use intelligence and automation to drive greater value from all your data with an enterprise-class catalog of catalogs able to extract the most granular metadata and data lineage from the most complex enterprise systems.
- A product track of interest: Select from Cloud Data Warehouse and Data Lakes, iPaaS, Master Data Management, Data Governance and Privacy, and Data Cataloging and AI. Or attend all five if you choose. At each track you can access the following:
- Deep dives: Informatica product leaders will show you the benefits of our latest innovations in in-depth sessions.
- Demos: Experience industry-leading solutions first-hand as Informatica product experts demonstrate new features.
- Live chat: Informatica experts will answer your questions live.
PS. Register before the event starts and we’ll automatically enter you in a giveaway to win one of 35 e-gift cards with values from $20 to $100.*
*For eligibility and details, click here.