View our new Cloud training paths HERE
and register for the more up-to-date Cloud Data Integration for Developers R42 (onDemand) or Instructor Led training
Available to Informatica Partners only.
Learn the fundamentals of Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) including the architecture and data integration features, synchronization tasks, cloud mapping designer, masking tasks, and replication tasks. This course enables you to operate and manage user security, secure agents, and monitor tasks and resources in IICS.
This course is applicable to Release 41.
Important note regarding this onDemand course: Many students will need their personal laptop/PC to set up the lab environment and perform lab exercises. Laptops provided by your employer may not allow downloading external tools. To execute labs in full, students need to download and install the following tools. See Agenda below to view more details. If you are unable to complete this training due to these requirements, please consider Live Training.
- Informatica Cloud Secure Agent
- Kafka and Zookeeper
After successfully completing this course, students should be able to:
- Describe Informatica Cloud Architecture
- Install the secure agent and create connections
- Create Synchronization task
- Create Data Transfer task
- Use Cloud Mapping Designer to create Mappings and Mapping tasks
- Create a Replication task
- Create a Masking task
- Create a Mass Ingestion task
- Create Taskflows
- Use IICS REST web services for data integration
- Use Intelligent Structure Model to parse data
- Handle exceptions
- Use advanced data integration features to optimize performance of jobs
- Automate and monitor tasks
- Configure advanced administration settings in IICS
- Distinguish users and groups
- Configure custom roles in IICS
- Asset Management
Target Audience - Informatica Partners only