Within this on demand, self-paced training, we discuss the implementation of Informatica’s Enterprise Data Catalog, (EDC) and how it fits within Data Governance. This training is one of the five courses that make up the Data Governance Beginner Implementation Training.
During this self-paced course we:
- Review a customer business case and sample statement of work focusing on activities, deliverables, and assumptions.
- Explore how EDC fits into the overall Data Governance landscape.
- Discuss the EDC reference architecture, technical architecture, along with the components involved.
- Walkthrough a high-level overview of the installation process.
- Discuss how to implement user security and set up permissions.
- Review how to ingest metadata into the catalog along with the steps involved.
Wrap up with implementation best practices and lessons learned.
Professional Delivery Implementers
All learners are required to supply their own laptops.
THE PREREQUISITE BELOW MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO REGISTRATION