This course is applicable for version 10.x. Gain the skills and knowledge necessary to implement and automate a data quality assurance process with the Informatica Data Quality platform. In addition, learn how to cleanse, standardize, and enhance data while testing and troubleshooting Data Quality solutions.
After successfully completing this course, students should be able to:
- Describe the Data Quality Management Process
- Illustrate the Data Quality Architecture
- Differentiate between the Analyst and Developer Roles and Tools.
- Navigate the Developer Tool
- Collaborate on projects
- Perform Column, Rule, Multi-object, Comparative, and Mid-Stream Profiling
- Manage Reference Tables
- Develop standardization, cleansing, and parsing Mappings and Mapplets
- Identify duplicate records using Classic Data Matching
- Create and execute Workflows to populate user inboxes with Exception and Duplicate record tasks
- Describe the deployment options available when executing Mappings outside of Informatica Developer
- Troubleshoot issues that may appear during development