This course is designed to provide a comprehensive view of configuring and managing the Informatica Data Quality environment. The course will teach domain architecture and its components, application services, business glossary installation, data quality content installations, and developer client configuration. This course is applicable for users of software version 10.5.
After successfully completing this course, students should be able to:
- Describe core administration tasks and tools
- Install Business Glossary
- Create and configure application, search, and content management services
- Install Data Quality Contents
- Configure Developer Client