Discover the content and structure of data through topics such as Data Domain Discovery and Enterprise Discovery Profiling including; Join Analysis, Functional Dependency Profiling, Primary Key Inference, Overlap Discovery and Foreign Key Profiling.
Applicable for version 10.x users.
After successfully completing this course, students should be able to:
- Apply Data Domain Discovery to profiles in the Analyst Tool
- Build and execute an Enterprise Discovery Profile in the Analyst Tool
- Define the different types of Profiling that are available in the Developer Tool
- Create and execute Enterprise Discovery Profiles in the Developer Tool
- Perform Data Domain Discovery and Join Analysis Profiling
- Perform Functional Dependency and Primary Key Inference
- Perform Overlap Discovery and Foreign Key Profiling
- Update the model with Primary and Foreign Key relationships
- Generate DDL from the updated model.
- Data Analyst
- Data Steward
- Informatica Analyst (onDemand)