“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest” – Benjamin Franklin
Informatica Education 365University Subscriptions are collections of Informatica Instructor Led and Self-Paced courses with hands-on labs and Certifications to instill the knowledge and skills needed for success. Each package is curated to provide core training as well as opportunities to expand skills across Informatica products and solutions. Each program gives continual access to training for 365 days, giving substantial opportunities to learn at a fraction of the cost.
How does it work?
- Select the 365 University Subscription that aligns with your goals
- Register for the classes that fit your schedule
- Access the onDemand courses for self-study and develop and practice skills with our hands-on labs
- Attend instructor led Lab Forums to ask questions, get assistance with a lab, learn from others’ questions, push your knowledge envelope
- Prepare for your certifications
The combination of Instructor Led and Self-Paced options gives you the most flexibility to learn just in time for your projects or to build out a plan to up-skill/cross-skill and certify your expertise. Go through the various eLearning modules as often as needed and practice with our hands-on labs. Our subscription programs are designed for real-world learners who need flexibility in when and how they learn.
Each subscription is designed to instill the core skills needed for an implementation or post-production role. The key courses for your skillset are at the center of the package with videos and hands-on labs to gain knowledge and practice. Also included are helpful reference materials, and Certification exams validating your knowledge and value. Select the subscription name below to learn more about the contents of that subscription.